QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: network

英伟达(NVDA.O)预计2025财年Q1营收240亿美元,市场预期为219亿美元。

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2024-2-23 16:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
Portfolio Update: I've been making adjustments ( including today) to my portfolio and this is how it looks like + the promised newest entry!
#EV, Power, AI, Computing, Robotics
$TSLA 40%
$NVDA 5%*
#Data Storage/ Warehouse/Analytics
$MDB 15%
$SNOW 10%
#Security, #Observability
$CRWD 15%
$ZS 10%
$DDOG 5%
Sold my tiny $NET & $HCP positions( I intend to buy back $HCP again.)

*I plan to make $NVDA a 10% position but will wait for their 1st Q earnings on 5/24/23

I intend to keep $TSLA at 40% for a while. If it goes up, I'll be trimming and adding $NVDA to bump it to a 10% position. During the GFC 2007-2008, I had bought a lot of $NVDA & sold it for a nice profit during the bitcoin mining frenzy. Here's why I started the position again!

I feel $NVDA will be up another 50% in a year.

An Inflection Point in Generative AI:

During the past 10 years or so the development in AI was mostly about perception and that helped fields like automated driving take off in a huge way. However, what we've witnessed in the recent few months with Generative AI and AI chatbots like ChatGPT is a step function change. This change is unprecedented and will change the trajectory of almost all businesses. Now AI is no longer about perception but also recommendation/ content generation. From the public cloud providers to all of tech, everyone has entered a race to leverage this LLM AI models.

All of this means that there'll be a huge demand for $NVDA Accelerated Computing Tools & GPUs!

Their Accelerated Computing Tools is a suite of tools, libraries, and technologies for developing applications with breakthrough levels of performance.

Combined with the performance of GPUs, these tools help developers start immediately accelerating applications on NVIDIA’s embedded, PC, workstation, server, and cloud datacenter platforms.

Nvidia is now all pervasive from the CSPs to the on-prem data centers right upto the to the edge. Even businesses that have rich troves of data ( that they might not want to share with others) can do all the training and inferencing.

Elon Musk is said to have recently purchased roughly 10,000 Nvidia GPUs for a generative AI project within Twitter.

There's a lot of collaboration going on between $GOOG and $NVDA: Google Cloud G2 VMs with NVIDIA L4 GPUs  is a cloud-industry first!

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/compute/introducing-g2-vms-with-nvidia-l4-gpus

Risks:Microsoft reportedly accelerating their own on in-house AI chips but I don't think this will be significant.

Will have to see howTesla Dojo shapes up in the future. Dojo does have huge potential.

I think we've just scratched the surface when it comes to Generative AI and Accelerated Computing and the future looks very bright for $NVDA.

投资组合更新:我一直在对我的投资组合进行调整(包括今天),这就是它的样子+承诺的最新条目!

[url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/EV?src=hashtag_click]#EV
、电力、人工智能、计算、机器人
$TSLA 40%
$NVDA 5%*
#Data存储/仓库/分析
$MDB 15%
$SNOW 10%
#Security , #Observability
$CRWD 15%
$ZS 10%
$DDOG 5%
卖出了我的小额$NET$HCP头寸(我打算再次回购$HCP 。)
*我计划持有$NVDA 10% 的仓位,但会等待 23 年 5 月 24 日的第一季度收益
我打算将$TSLA保持在 40% 一段时间。如果它上升,我将修剪并添加$NVDA以将其提升到 10% 的位置。在 2007-2008 年全球金融危机期间,我购买了很多$NVDA并在比特币挖矿狂潮期间将其出售,获得了可观的利润。这就是我再次开始这个职位的原因!
我觉得$NVDA一年内还会再上涨 50%。
生成人工智能的拐点:

在过去十年左右的时间里,人工智能的发展主要是关于感知,这帮助自动驾驶等领域取得了巨大的发展。然而,近几个月来,我们目睹了生成式 AI 和 ChatGPT 等 AI 聊天机器人的功能逐步发生变化。这种变化是前所未有的,将改变几乎所有企业的发展轨迹。现在人工智能不再是关于感知,而是关于推荐/内容生成。从公共云提供商到所有技术公司,每个人都参与了利用 LLM AI 模型的竞赛。

所有这一切意味着对$NVDA加速计算工具和 GPU 的需求将会巨大!

他们的加速计算工具是一套工具、库和技术,用于开发具有突破性性能水平的应用程序。

这些工具与 GPU 的性能相结合,可帮助开发人员立即开始加速 NVIDIA 嵌入式、PC、工作站、服务器和云数据中心平台上的应用程序。

Nvidia 现在无处不在,从 CSP 到本地数据中心,一直到边缘。即使拥有丰富数据(他们可能不想与他人共享)的企业也可以完成所有培训和推理。

据称,埃隆·马斯克 (Elon Musk) 最近为 Twitter 内的一个生成人工智能项目购买了大约 10,000 个 Nvidia GPU。

$GOOG$NVDA之间正在进行大量合作:配备 NVIDIA L4 GPU 的 Google Cloud G2 VM 是云行业首创!

https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/compute/introducing-g2-vms-with-nvidia-l4-gpus

风险:据报道,微软正在加速开发自己的人工智能芯片,但我认为这不会产生重大影响。

未来还要看看 Tesla Dojo 会如何发展。 Dojo确实有巨大的潜力。

我认为,在生成式人工智能和加速计算方面,我们只是触及了皮毛, $NVDA的未来看起来非常光明。

上午6:31 · 2023年4月29日
·
43.4万
查看

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|boway Inc. ( 冀ICP备10011147号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 20:04 , Processed in 0.089139 second(s), 15 queries .