注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: network

Michael & Esther美股分享实盘

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-28 20:13:22 | 显示全部楼层
There are several BIG days in December 2023 that are bullish (in our opinion):- Nov 30 for PCE (bullish)- Dec 8 Unemployment Rate (bullish)- Dec 13 for FOMC (will know on day of)- Dec 12 for CPI (bullish)***Bookmark this for a reminder
翻译自 英语

2023 年 12 月有几个大日子是看涨的(我们认为):- 11 月 30 日 PCE(看涨)- 12 月 8 日失业率(看涨)- FOMC 12 月 13 日(将于当天知晓)- 12 月 12 日 CPI(看涨)***将此添加为书签以供提醒

下午8:51 · 2023年11月26日
·
1.6万
查看

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-28 20:13:44 | 显示全部楼层
For example for a small account between $500-$1000 swinging NVDA options in December 2023 is ideal:- NVDA strikes for $550-$600+ are all reasonable targets to get for Jan, Feb and March 2024 expiries.- If you can't afford these then swing SPY options with 3-4 week expiry.
翻译自 英语

例如,对于 500-1000 美元之间的小账户,2023 年 12 月波动 NVDA 期权是理想的:- NVDA 的目标价为 550-600 美元以上,都是 2024 年 1 月、2 月和 3 月到期的合理目标。- 如果您买不起这些,那么可以选择 3-4 周到期的 SPY 期权。

下午8:51 · 2023年11月26日
·
3.8万
查看

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-28 20:15:21 | 显示全部楼层

其实中国的税收制度就从根本上决定了中国是生产型社会,而不是消费型社会。

一个以生产税为主的国家,肯定是产能过剩,消费不足;而一个以消费税为导向的国家,才能从根本层面解决产能过剩的问题。
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 08:24:57 | 显示全部楼层
8 years ago, I quit my 6-figure job to pursue trading.I thought I was smart, knew what I was doing until I met Esther, my trading partner and my best friend.She looks cute, has a soft and gentle voice. Esther is known for her big heart and is generous with her money.This is what most people will say about her.Wrong.Then they start to trade alongside her. They quickly learn:• She is a killer at the markets. • Her accuracy is unimaginable. • Work ethic is second to none.• Charting is Godly• Her research and analysis is above expert level.She is extremely aggressive as a trader. Her conviction is always 150%.And if its at 99% conviction she'll say, "Guys, this a lotto."No one will be able to out trade her in this bull market. You'll see for yourself.Esther has turned small accounts into millions of dollars multiple times in front of her students. She shows them how to get out of PDT in a matter of weeks not months. Her strategy is simple buy and hold. But her execution is both poetic and deadly. This is because she is patient like a dog, she'll wait around all day for the perfect entry.Guess what she buys TSLA, NVDA, AAPL, COIN, MSTR, UPST, AI before their massive runs. Haven't you noticed? We are always in big plays before the market.Then she is able to hold her positions for a very long time.Its because her depth of knowledge and research is better then  Wall Street.Her confidence to hold her positions through big red days should be made into a movie.Everyone asks if she has sold. She always replies, "Why, would I sell if I bought NVDA at the bottom?"This is not even the inspiring part of the story.Esther grew up with a single mother, moved around a lot and didn't have money growing up.She always had God and a beautiful soul that has carried her through. Her success today comes from kindness to help others and her work ethic. She is obsessive when it comes to understanding companies and market dynamics."You got a fast carI want a ticket to anywhereMaybe we make a dealMaybe together we can get somewhereAny place is betterStarting from zero got nothing to loseMaybe we'll make somethingMe, myself, I got nothing to prove"I'm grateful everyday for her presence and energy. She inspires our community to work harder and to trade better. She is harsh sometimes but she means well because she knows you can do better.This is the most powerful lesson in life and in trading, if you surround yourself with giants and heroes,someday you'll be one too.(Esther and my wife; Vietnam 2023)
翻译自 英语

8 年前,我辞掉了 6 位数的工作去从事交易。我以为我很聪明,知道自己在做什么,直到我遇到了我的贸易伙伴和最好的朋友埃丝特。她长相可爱,声音温柔。艾丝特以心胸宽广而出名,花钱也很慷慨。这是大多数人对她的评价。错误的。然后他们开始和她一起交易。他们很快就学会了:• 她是市场杀手。• 她的准确性令人难以想象。• 职业道德是首屈一指的。• 制图是神圣的• 她的研究和分析高于专家水平。作为一名交易员,她非常激进。她的信念始终是150%。如果有 99% 的可信度,她会说:“伙计们,这是一张乐透。”在这个牛市中,没有人能够超越她。你会亲自看到。Esther 在她的学生面前多次将小额账户变成了数百万美元。她向他们展示了如何在几周而不是几个月内摆脱 PDT。她的策略很简单,买入并持有。但她的处决既富有诗意又致命。这是因为她像狗一样耐心,她会整天等待完美的进入。猜猜她在 TSLA、NVDA、AAPL、COIN、MSTR、UPST、AI 大规模运行之前买了什么。你没有注意到吗?我们总是在市场之前进行大动作。然后她就能长期担任自己的职位。因为她的知识和研究深度比华尔街还要好。她坚守岗位度过大红日子的信心应该拍成电影。大家都问她卖了吗?她总是回答:“为什么,如果我在底部买入 NVDA,我会卖出吗?”这甚至不是故事中鼓舞人心的部分。艾丝特在单亲母亲的陪伴下长大,经常搬家,而且成长过程中没有钱。她始终有上帝和美丽的灵魂陪伴着她度过难关。她今天的成功来自于帮助他人的善良和她的职业道德。她热衷于了解公司和市场动态。“你有一辆快车我想要一张去任何地方的票也许我们达成协议也许我们可以一起到达某个地方任何地方都比较好从零开始,没有什么可失去的也许我们会做点什么我,我自己,我没有什么可以证明的”我每天都很感激她的存在和活力。她激励我们的社区更加努力地工作并更好地进行贸易。她有时很严厉,但她的本意是好的,因为她知道你可以做得更好。这是生活和交易中最有力的一课,如果你身边都是巨人和英雄,有一天你也会成为其中一员。(埃丝特和我的妻子;越南 2023)

上午8:21 · 2023年7月15日
·
24.2万
查看

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 08:27:37 | 显示全部楼层
8 years ago, I quit my 6-figure job to pursue trading.

I thought I was smart, knew what I was doing until I met Esther, my trading partner and my best friend.

She looks cute, has a soft and gentle voice. Esther is known for her big heart and is generous with her money.

This is what most people will say about her.

Wrong.

Then they start to trade alongside her.

They quickly learn:

• She is a killer at the markets.
• Her accuracy is unimaginable.
• Work ethic is second to none.
• Charting is Godly
• Her research and analysis is above expert level.

She is extremely aggressive as a trader.
Her conviction is always 150%.

And if its at 99% conviction she'll say, "Guys, this a lotto."

No one will be able to out trade her in this bull market. You'll see for yourself.

Esther has turned small accounts into millions of dollars multiple times in front of her students.

She shows them how to get out of PDT in a matter of weeks not months.

Her strategy is simple buy and hold. But her execution is both poetic and deadly.

This is because she is patient like a dog, she'll wait around all day for the perfect entry.

Guess what she buys TSLA, NVDA, AAPL, COIN, MSTR, UPST, AI before their massive runs.

Haven't you noticed? We are always in big plays before the market.

Then she is able to hold her positions for a very long time.

Its because her depth of knowledge and research is better then  Wall Street.

Her confidence to hold her positions through big red days should be made into a movie.

Everyone asks if she has sold. She always replies, "Why, would I sell if I bought NVDA at the bottom?"

This is not even the inspiring part of the story.

Esther grew up with a single mother, moved around a lot and didn't have money growing up.

She always had God and a beautiful soul that has carried her through.

Her success today comes from kindness to help others and her work ethic.

She is obsessive when it comes to understanding companies and market dynamics.

"You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any place is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
Me, myself, I got nothing to prove"

I'm grateful everyday for her presence and energy.

She inspires our community to work harder and to trade better. She is harsh sometimes but she means well because she knows you can do better.

This is the most powerful lesson in life and in trading, if you surround yourself with giants and heroes,

someday you'll be one too.

(Esther and my wife; Vietnam 2023)⬇️
翻译帖子
上午8:21 · 2023年7月15日
·
24.2万
查看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|boway Inc. ( 冀ICP备10011147号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:31 , Processed in 0.342199 second(s), 13 queries .