注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: network

Michael & Esther美股分享实盘

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-22 07:02:26 | 显示全部楼层

#SPY we hit a quarterly bottom of 430!Every 45 days, the spy moves 29 points  Watch this Key area support at $430 to go long into q3!
翻译自 英语

#SPY我们触及 430 的季度底部!每 45 天,间谍移动 29 点关注 430 美元的关键区域支撑,进入第三季度做多!

上次编辑下午12:23 · 2023年9月25日
·
查看

Why we like ENPH
@Enphase

✅improving fundamentals and earnings
✅insiders have been buying
✅volume surge the last few days (technicals)
✅solid product and expanding

Here's our price targets ⬇️

翻译自 英语
为什么我们看好 ENPH
@Enphase

✅改善基本面和盈利
✅内部人士一直在买入
✅过去几天成交量激增(技术面)
✅扎实的产品和扩展

这是我们的价格目标⬇️
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-25 12:41:13 | 显示全部楼层

#NVDA found a huge support at 407I’m targeting 475 into November
翻译自 英语

#NVDA在407处找到了巨大的支撑我的目标是 11 月达到 475 人

Mastery of trading requires:

✅1.  technical analysis (at least your 1-2 setsup).
(at least 2 weeks)

✅2. psychology
- taking loses
- moving on from a loss
- not over trading to get back that loss
- letting the loss impact your other trades
(at least 3 months)

✅3. risk management (setting up trading plan entry, stop loss, and price targets)
(at least 3 months)

✅4. consistence and confident execution (requires time, practice and review).
(at least 6 months)

翻译自 英语
掌握交易需要:

✅ 1.技术分析(至少你的1-2个设置)。
(至少2周)

✅ 2. 心理学
- 承担损失
- 从损失中继续前进
- 不要过度交易来挽回损失
- 让损失影响您的其他交易
(至少3个月)

✅ 3.风险管理(设置交易计划入场、止损、价格目标)
(至少3个月)

✅ 4. 一致性和自信的执行(需要时间、练习和审查)。
(至少6个月)
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-26 06:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.03)]
Esther was so spot on with her technical analysis at $430.Such a powerful area for the SPY to keep watch on.The market bounced right off it with volume too to close strong.
翻译自 英语

Esther 对 430 美元的技术分析非常准确。这是一个值得间谍监视的强大区域。市场随即反弹,成交量也强劲收盘。

我们即将进入第四次工业革命,基础就是大算力。公司是华为的光模块供应商。已直接以及通过通信设备制造商间接向微软供应高速光模块产品。微软对于算力需求的增长无疑为相关供应商提供了市场机会。

10 ways not to give back the gains you maderead #7 and memorize it)1. Pretend you're trading for your dying grandma.2. Set losses limits each day (ex. MAX LOSS for the day is $50 or $200)3. Don't overtrade.4. Don't increase position size.5. Don't try to make your losses back in one day.6. Focus only on your A+ set-up (what you are most comfortable trading)7. Don't ever assume you know what will happen next.8. Don't ever be overconfident.9. Limit your trading to 1-3 trades a day.10. Control your impulses.If you'd like our FREE course, please DM us for it!
翻译自 英语

不回馈所取得成果的 10 种方法:(阅读#7并记住它)1. 假装你正在为你垂死的祖母进行交易。2. 设置每天的损失限额(例如,当天的最大损失为 50 美元或 200 美元)3.不要过度交易。4.不要增加头寸规模。5. 不要试图在一天内挽回损失。6. 只关注你的 A+ 设置(你最舒服的交易)7.永远不要假设你知道接下来会发生什么。8.永远不要过于自信。9. 将您的交易限制在每天 1-3 笔交易。10.控制你的冲动。如果您想要我们的免费课程,请私信我们!

引用

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
9月18日

I've turned multiple small accounts from less than $1500 to over $25,000+ in 2023.If you are interested in a 5-step mini-course for FREE to learn my strategies:1. Repost this tweet.2. this tweet.3. REPLY "Class"And I'll DM it directly to you through "X" right now.

楼主| 发表于 2023-9-26 09:11:16 | 显示全部楼层
不回馈你所获得的收益的 10 种方法:(
阅读#7 并记住它)

1. 假装你正在为你垂死的祖母进行交易。
2. 设定每天的损失限额(例如,当天的最大损失为 50 美元或 200 美元)
3. 不要过度交易。
4.不要增加头寸规模。
5. 不要试图在一天内挽回损失。
6. 只关注您的 A+ 设置(您最舒服的交易)
7. 永远不要假设您知道接下来会发生什么。
8.永远不要过于自信。
9. 将您的交易限制在每天 1-3 笔交易。
10.控制你的冲动。

如果您想要我们的免费课程,请私信我们!⬇️

翻译自英语
不回馈所取得成果的10种方法:(
阅读#7并记住它)

1.假装你正在为你垂死的祖母进行交易。
2. 设置每天的损失损失(例如,当天的最大损失为 50 美元或 200 美元)
3. 不要过度交易。
4. 不要增加头寸规模。
5. 不要试图在一天内挽回损失。
6. 只关注你的A+ 设置(你最舒服的交易)
7. 永远不要假设你知道接下来会发生什么。
8. 永远不要过度自信。
9. 将你的交易限制在每天 1-3 笔交易。
10. 控制你的连续交易。

如果您想要我们的免费课程,请私信我们! ⬇️
引用
Michael & Esther
@SuperLuckeee
·
9月18日
我已将多个小账户从低于 1500 美元增加到 2023 年超过 25,000 美元以上。

如果您对免费的 5 步迷你课程,用于学习我的策略:

10 skills of a professional trader (explained):1. Staying focusedYou need to execute 2-3 well thought out and well-planned trades each day at most. This requires you to concentrate on proper entry and challenging yourself to sell at your (predetermined) profit targets.Your phone, the TV, your kids can all distract you especially when timing is critical.It comes right down to execution by the second and you being able to follow your rules and trading system.2. Thinking in probabilitiesSay these out loud:I got the perfect entry 7 out of 10 times this is going to work and it should hit my first profit target.I sell at the my 2nd profit target 3 out of 10 times but at my first profit target 8/10 times on this scalp.As soon as my stop loss is hit there is a 60% chance this trade fails.Pro-tip:You only can learn these statistics if you go back and review your trades at least 20x-50x trades then you'll know in real-time what the probabilities are.3. Disciplined- Don't increase your position size randomly. - Only trade the set-ups you plan. - Wait all day for your set-up if you have to. - Study 30 mins a day no matter what. - Always use a stop loss and get out of trades that are not working.4. ConfidenceFocus on building confidence by building a strong foundation the at beginning of your trading. Write a ton of notes then review them. Learn from your mistakes.If you are feel you are unsure then paper-trade. The best way to boost confidence is trade 1-set-up until you can master it.Repeat the same process until a routine is formed and you have strong habits.The day you can cut losses without thinking is the day you are confident.5. Multi-taskingLooking at multiple charts at the same time SPY TSLA NVDA QQQ IWM, setting up the trade and getting ready to take a position.Managing your emotions and stress level while being in the trade. Writing down notes after you finish you trade. The trade isn't complete until you review it and have a few takeaways to improve next time.6. Being still and staying calmIf you take a bad entry what do you do?If you take a good entry then what happens?If you take a great profit on a good trade then what?If you take a bad loss on a good trade what happens?The answer should be: stay calm and focus on the next trade. After trading is done, review the trades and then repeat process tomorrow.7. Controlling impulsesI'd say 99% of the time, the trader is making mistakes because they can't control themselves and are trying to do too many things.If your job is to buy the SPY reversal at market open only after 9:45am then you will have to wait until then and do nothing then wait for set-up.8. ConsistencyThis is the hardest skill to master because people try to switch their strategy too often and can't get into a routine. A routine must form for you to grow your account.You need to stick with one for at least 20x-50x trades and be able to take losses up to 4x in a row even for a small account.The secret is to pick a winning strategy to start with then spend all your time mastering the execution down. Everything starts with a winning set-up and you only need 1.9. Adapting到处都存在不确定性。你必须开始构建一个可以依赖的系统,然后不断调整它以使其变得更好。只有当你始终如一并看到自己所犯的错误时,你才能做到这一点。交易就是执行相同的可重复交易,同时不断修正错误。10. 意识知道什么会触发你的情绪,例如让你过度交易、报复性交易、不承担损失、平均下跌。那么当你的情绪被触发,而你知道自己要犯错误的时候,你会怎样控制自己的情绪呢?这是一个学习并记下来的过程。请记住,您不是由 1 笔交易定义的,而是由 1000 笔交易的总和定义的,因此不要让 1 笔交易让您心烦意乱。退出交易然后继续。我还缺少哪些其他技能?我们来讨论一下吧!
翻译自 英语

专业交易者的 10 项技能(解释): 1. 保持专注你每天最多需要执行 2-3 笔经过深思熟虑和提出的交易计划。这要求你在正确的录取中保持专注并挑战自己(你的手机、电视、你的孩子都会分散你的注意力,尤其是在时间紧迫的时候。归根结底取决于每秒的执行力以及您能够遵循您的规则和交易系统。 2.用概率思考大声说出这些:我十次中七次都获得了完美的入场机会,这会劳累,并且应该能达到我的第一个利润目标。我在这头皮上以我的第二个利润目标为十分之一之三,但以我的第一个利润目标为8/10倍。一旦突破我的止损,则交易存在60%的机会失败。专家提示:第一当您返回并回顾您的交易至少 20 倍至 50 倍交易时,您才能了解这些统计数据,然后您就会实时概率是多少。 3.遵守纪律 - 不要知道轻易增加头寸规模。 - 只交易您计划的设置。 - 需要,请等待一整天进行设置。 - 无论如何,每天学习30分钟。 - 始终使用止损并退出无效的交易。 4. 信心集中在交易开始时如果打下坚实建立信心。写大量笔记然后复习它们。从错误中吸取教训。如果您觉得不确定,那么就进行纸质交易。增强信心的最佳方法是交易1,直到您能够掌握它。重复同样的过程,直到习惯并养成坚强的习惯。不假思索地止损的那一天,就是你自信的那一天。 5. 多任务处理同时查看多个图表 SPY TSLA NVDA QQQ IWM,建立交易并准备建仓。 在交易时管理您的情绪和压力水平。 完成交易后记下笔记。直到您检查并列出一些要点以供下一步改进之前,交易才算完成。 6.保持紧张如果你录入了错误的入境,你会怎么做?如果你输入得很好,那么会您在一次良好的交易中获得了巨额利润,那又怎样呢? 如果您在一笔不错的交易中遭受了严重损失,会发生什么? 答案应该是:保持平静,如果专注于下记账交易。交易完成后,检查交易,然后明天重复该过程。 7. 控制暗示 我想,99% 的情况下,交易者之所以犯错误,是因为他们无法控制自己,并试图做太多你的工作只是在上午 9:45 后开市时买入 SPY 烧烤,那么你必须等到那时,什么也不做,然后等待设置。 8. 如果要掌握技能,一致性是最难的,因为人们经常尝试改变策略,而无法养成习惯。必须形成一个示例行程序来增加您的账户。您需要坚持使用一次交易至少 20 倍至 50 倍,并且即使对于小账户也能够连续承受高达4倍的损失。秘诀是首先选择一个触发,然后花所有时间掌握执行力。一切都从触发设置开始,你只需要1。9.适应到处都存在不确定性。你必须开始构建一个可以依赖的系统,然后不断调整它以创建稀疏。只有当你始终如一并看到自己所犯的错误时,你才能实现这一点。交易就是执行相同的可重复交易,同时不断不断10. 意识 认识什么会触发你的情绪,比如让你过度交易、报复性交易、不承受损失、情绪低落。那么当你的情绪被触发,而你知道自己要犯错误的时候,你会怎样控制自己的情绪呢?这是一个学习和获得的过程。请记住,您不是由 1 笔交易规定的,而是由 1000 笔交易的总和规定的,因此不要让 1 笔交易让您心烦意乱。退出交易然后继续。我还缺少哪些其他技能?我们来讨论一下吧!

上午5:36 · 2023年9月5日
·
3.2万
查看

楼主| 发表于 2023-9-26 09:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
10 skills of a professional trader (explained):

1. Staying focused

You need to execute 2-3 well thought out and well-planned trades each day at most. This requires you to concentrate on proper entry and challenging yourself to sell at your (predetermined) profit targets.

Your phone, the TV, your kids can all distract you especially when timing is critical.

It comes right down to execution by the second and you being able to follow your rules and trading system.

2. Thinking in probabilities

Say these out loud:

I got the perfect entry 7 out of 10 times this is going to work and it should hit my first profit target.

I sell at the my 2nd profit target 3 out of 10 times but at my first profit target 8/10 times on this scalp.

As soon as my stop loss is hit there is a 60% chance this trade fails.

Pro-tip:
You only can learn these statistics if you go back and review your trades at least 20x-50x trades then you'll know in real-time what the probabilities are.

3. Disciplined

- Don't increase your position size randomly.
- Only trade the set-ups you plan.
- Wait all day for your set-up if you have to.
- Study 30 mins a day no matter what.
- Always use a stop loss and get out of trades that are not working.

4. Confidence
Focus on building confidence by building a strong foundation the at beginning of your trading.

Write a ton of notes then review them. Learn from your mistakes.

If you are feel you are unsure then paper-trade. The best way to boost confidence is trade 1-set-up until you can master it.

Repeat the same process until a routine is formed and you have strong habits.

The day you can cut losses without thinking is the day you are confident.

5. Multi-tasking
Looking at multiple charts at the same time SPY TSLA NVDA QQQ IWM, setting up the trade and getting ready to take a position.

Managing your emotions and stress level while being in the trade.

Writing down notes after you finish you trade. The trade isn't complete until you review it and have a few takeaways to improve next time.

6. Being still and staying calm
If you take a bad entry what do you do?
If you take a good entry then what happens?
If you take a great profit on a good trade then what?
If you take a bad loss on a good trade what happens?

The answer should be: stay calm and focus on the next trade. After trading is done, review the trades and then repeat process tomorrow.

7. Controlling impulses
I'd say 99% of the time, the trader is making mistakes because they can't control themselves and are trying to do too many things.

If your job is to buy the SPY reversal at market open only after 9:45am then you will have to wait until then and do nothing then wait for set-up.

8. Consistency

This is the hardest skill to master because people try to switch their strategy too often and can't get into a routine. A routine must form for you to grow your account.

You need to stick with one for at least 20x-50x trades and be able to take losses up to 4x in a row even for a small account.

The secret is to pick a winning strategy to start with then spend all your time mastering the execution down. Everything starts with a winning set-up and you only need 1.

9. Adapting
There is uncertainty everywhere. You have to start building a system you can rely on then and then constantly adjust it to make it better. You can only does this if you are consistent and see the mistakes you are making.

Trading is about executing the same repeatable trade while constantly fixing your mistakes.

10. Awareness
Know what will trigger your emotions such as making you overtrade, revenge trade, not take a loss, average down.

Then when your emotions are triggered and you know you are about to make a mistake, what will you do to control your emotions? This is a process to learn and get it down.

Remember, you are not defined by 1 trade but by 1000s of trades combined so don't let 1 trade upset you. Exit trade then move on.

What other skills am I missing? Let's discuss it!

翻译自 英语
专业交易者的 10 项技能(解释):

1. 保持专注

您每天最多需要执行 2-3 笔经过深思熟虑和精心计划的交易。这要求您专注于正确的入场并挑战自己以(预定的)利润目标出售。

你的手机、电视、你的孩子都会分散你的注意力,尤其是在时间紧迫的时候。

归根结底取决于每秒的执行力以及您能够遵循您的规则和交易系统。

2. 用概率思考

大声说出这些:

我十次中的七次都获得了完美的入场机会,这会起作用,并且应该会达到我的第一个利润目标。

我在这个头皮上以我的第二个利润目标为十分之三,但以我的第一个利润目标为 8/10 倍。

一旦触及我的止损,这笔交易就有 60% 的机会失败。

专家提示:
只有当您返回并回顾您的交易至少 20 倍至 50 倍交易时,您才能了解这些统计数据,然后您就会实时知道概率是多少。

3. 遵守纪律

- 不要随意增加头寸规模。
- 只交易您计划的设置。
- 如果需要,请等待一整天进行设置。
- 无论如何,每天学习30分钟。
- 始终使用止损并退出无效的交易。

4. 信心
专注于通过在交易开始时打下坚实的基础来建立信心。

写大量笔记然后复习它们。从错误中吸取教训。

如果您觉得不确定,那么就进行纸质交易。增强信心的最佳方法是交易 1 设置,直到您能够掌握它。

重复同样的过程,直到形成习惯并且养成强烈的习惯。

你能不假思索地止损的那一天,就是你自信的那一天。

5. 多任务处理
同时查看多个图表 SPY TSLA NVDA QQQ IWM,建立交易并准备建仓。

在交易时管理您的情绪和压力水平。

完成交易后记下笔记。直到您检查并得出一些要点以供下次改进之前,交易才算完成。

6. 保持冷静
如果你录入了错误的条目,你会怎么做?
如果你输入得很好,那么会发生什么?
如果您在一次良好的交易中获得了巨额利润,那又怎样呢?
如果您在一笔不错的交易中遭受了严重损失,会发生什么?

答案应该是:保持冷静,专注于下一笔交易。交易完成后,检查交易,然后明天重复该过程。

7. 控制冲动
我想说,99% 的情况下,交易者之所以犯错误,是因为他们无法控制自己,并且试图做太多事情。

如果您的工作是仅在上午 9:45 后开市时买入 SPY 反转,那么您必须等到那时,什么也不做,然后等待设置。

8. 一致性

这是最难掌握的技能,因为人们经常尝试改变策略,而无法养成习惯。必须形成一个例行程序来增加您的帐户。

您需要坚持使用一个交易至少 20 倍至 50 倍,并且即使对于小账户也能够连续承受高达 4 倍的损失。

秘诀是首先选择一个获胜策略,然后花所有时间掌握执行力down.一切都从获胜设置开始,您只需要 1。

9. 适应
到处都存在不确定性。你必须开始构建一个可以依赖的系统,然后不断调整它以使其变得更好。只有当你始终如一并看到自己所犯的错误时,你才能做到这一点。

交易就是执行相同的可重复交易,同时不断修正错误。

10. 意识
知道什么会触发你的情绪,例如让你过度交易、报复性交易、不承受损失、平均down.

那么当你的情绪被触发,而你知道自己要犯错误的时候,你会怎样控制自己的情绪呢?这是一个学习和获得的过程down.

请记住,您不是由 1 笔交易定义的,而是由 1000 笔交易的总和定义的,因此不要让 1 笔交易让您心烦意乱。退出交易然后继续。

我还缺少哪些其他技能?我们来讨论一下吧!
上午5:36 · 2023年9月5日
·
3.2万
查看
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-26 09:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
原以为华为选择今天,是因为孟晚舟回国2周年日,现在看,是我肤浅了!

1937年9月25日,平型关大捷
1966年9月25日,轰5试飞成功
2008年9月25日,神舟7号发射成功
2012年9月25日,辽宁舰交付海军
2016年9月25日,天眼启动
2021年9月25日,孟晚舟回国
2023年9月25日,华为重磅发布!
#Huawei  遥遥领先
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-26 21:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
【什么特征的人炒股赔钱?看看这些特征你有吗】
1:缺乏知识和经验就盲目入市,不会游泳就敢下海;
2:冲动和情绪驱动:靠自己的情绪买卖股票,从不客观分析技术和基本面;
3:缺乏风险管理:不设置止损、过度杠杆(借债交易)以及将所有投资集中在一个资产上;
4:过度自信:过度自信可能导致高风险投资决策,以及低估了潜在风险,说白了太把自己当回事;
5:追求快速利润:追求快速赚钱的心态可能导致高风险、不稳定的交易,所谓财不入急门,欲速则不达;
6:短期思维:将投资目标局限于短期内获得高回报,而忽视了长期投资规划,可能会导致亏损;
7:不作计划:毫无目的性的瞎买瞎卖最易亏损;
8:追逐热点:追逐市场热点或流行的股票而不进行充分的研究和分析,可能导致投资错误;
9:忽视基本面:不考虑公司基本面、财务状况和行业前景,仅仅基于股价走势进行投资决策,可能会带来亏损;
10:过于频繁的交易:频繁的交易可能导致高交易成本,并增加了投资错误的机会;
11:不学习和不改进:不愿学习和改进投资技能,以及不愿意从错误中吸取教训,可能会反复犯同样的错误,主观上认为技术无用、炒股票就是赌博,这种人最先破产!
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-27 20:32:06 | 显示全部楼层

In 2023, I perfected the SPY winning 500%-1000% options play.I wish someone shared this with me at the beginning of my career.Here's my checklist for trading high probability options
翻译帖子

下午8:05 · 2023年9月27日
·
查看

发布你的回复!

回复

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
26分钟

Several of our students use this strategy and our education to help them:• choose which options to take• when to take them• how long to hold forThis is Barb's routine each day to help her make these gains consistently.

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
26分钟

These 4 factors and criteria for picking options will drastically improve your chances of trading options that get 100%-500%1. Trade on breakout and trend days2. News and catalyst days3. Choosing the right expiry price4. Choosing the right strike price

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
26分钟

Disclaimer: Trading is extremely difficult. You most likely will lose all your money before you make money. Trading results are all performance based and depends on many variables. The chances of you duplicating this trades actual results are unlikely.

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
26分钟

#1. Trade on breakout and trend daysPay attention to SPY DAILY chart. 500%-1000% option winners happen frequently when SPY breakouts or breakdowns from consolidation.There will be multiple and more frequent trend days so holding on to calls or puts will be a lot easier.

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

#4. Choosing right strike priceAssuming you're trading a big trend or news day,Start with less risk play of ATM (at the money) calls or puts. Yes, you'd have to hold longer and requires practice.Get at most $2 out of the money (OTM) if you want your returns to compound.

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

For example for PCE this Friday Sept 29th:If the price action opens at $418-$419 then get strikes for $418 all the way to $421. And then put in a wider stop loss and use less size.The key will be to hold through the volatility and not sell early.

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

Golden Rule for SCALPING & SWINGING:Whatever price you think its going to  choose a LOWER strike then target.However long you think it will take to get there choose MORE time and expiry.Print this rule out and glue it to your forehead (not joking).

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

We've made lots of money for with our members in 2023 mainly because:our education is high quality and proven to work our market analysis and research is respected and accurateour community maintains skilled and advanced leaders

引用

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
9月7日

Tess made everything she lost back in 2022 with us in 2023.Today she banked over $200,000+ trading SPY SPX and is on a 2-week green streak.Anything is possible if you are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed for as long as it takes.This is determination.

[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)]

0:01

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

Follow me @SuperLuckeee
for education, market analysis and trade-ideas.- Retweet this to share with your audience!- Make sure you the post below and BOOKMARK this so you can go back and study it later.

引用

Michael & Esther

@SuperLuckeee

·
25分钟

In 2023, I perfected the SPY winning 500%-1000% options play.I wish someone shared this with me at the beginning of my career.Here's my checklist for trading high probability options

显示更多回复(其中可能含有攻击性的内容)

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-3 08:16:41 | 显示全部楼层
4 types of groups of traders I know of:

1. Those who work hard and succeed.  (5%-10%)
2. Those who work hard and fail.  (20%-25%)
3. Those who don't work hard and succeed. (<1%)
4. Those who don't work hard and fail. (75%-80%)

We have best education possible but we can only
help those in group #2.

Here are 10 qualities of those in group #2:

1. Study each night and review trades.
2. Prep the market and plan out trades.
3. Focus on execution.
4. Studying for at least 6 months to 1 year.
5. Building confidence each day.
6. Making errors that can be fixed.
7. They make less trades.
8. Have issues with controlling impulses
9. Have emotional issue with money.
10. Overcoming loss aversion.

What is the reason why some people fail and some people succeed even if they work to the best of their ability?

1. They are trading the wrong strategy.
2. They are working on the wrong mistake.
3. There is something flawed about their routine or process.
4. Lacking emotional control and sense of urgency.
5. They don't have the right process to fix their issues.
6. Focus on profits not consistency.
7. They do not have a long-term mindset.
8. They are unsure, too much fear and lack of confidence.
9. They are uncomfortable with uncertainty.
10. They don't think in probabilities.

Do you agree with the 4 groups of traders?

翻译自 英语
我所知道的 4 种类型的交易者群体:

1. 努力工作并取得成功的人。  ( 5%-10 %)
2.那些努力工作却失败的人。  ( 20%-25 %)
3、不努力而成功的人。 (<1 %)
4、不努力而失败的人。 (75 %-80%)

我们拥有最好的教育,但我们只能
帮助第二组的人。

以下是第二组人员的 10 项品质:

1. 每天晚上学习并回顾交易。
2. 准备市场并计划交易。
3、注重执行力。
4.学习时间至少6个月至1年。
5. 每天建立信心。
6. 犯下可以纠正的错误。
7. 他们进行的交易较少。
8. 控制冲动有问题
9. 对金钱有情感问题。
10.克服损失厌恶。

为什么有些人会失败,而有些人即使竭尽全力也能成功,原因是什么?

1.他们的交易策略是错误的。
2.他们正在解决错误的错误。
3. 他们的日常工作或流程存在缺陷。
4、缺乏情绪控制力和紧迫感。
5. 他们没有正确的流程来解决问题。
6. 关注利润而不是一致性。
7.他们没有长远的心态。
8.他们不确定,太多的恐惧和缺乏信心。
9. 他们对不确定性感到不舒服。
10.他们不考虑概率。

您同意这四类交易者的观点吗?
 楼主| 发表于 2023-10-4 15:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
ts this simple:1. Stay focused.2. Trade less.3. Wait for your set-up.4. Review your trades.5. Repeat process everyday.Remember the skill of trading is mastery of human behavior while dealing with stress, uncertainty and fear.
翻译自 英语

就这么简单:1. 保持专注。2. 减少贸易。3. 等待设置。4. 检查您的交易。5. 每天重复这个过程。请记住,交易技巧是在应对压力、不确定性和恐惧时对人类行为的掌握。

引用

stef77

@stef77trades

·
8小时

回复 @SuperLuckeee
I took 2 trades today and as always I sold too soon.Tomorrow another day and tonight I'll review it and markdown what to improve!Again, hands down for the guidance on market review! The all room ROCKS!!

上午6:47 · 2023年10月4日
·
查看

发布你的回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|boway Inc. ( 冀ICP备10011147号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 11:39 , Processed in 0.111058 second(s), 13 queries .